- What is 5-15 minutes away? Everything … Panama Canal, banking and judicial district, grocery stores, shopping malls, fish and produce markets, restaurants, Panama City, Amador Causeway, museums, parks, local artisan markets, Casco Viejo, Albrook Airport. See our Panama travel guide.
- We’re easy to find and get to: If you’re new to Panama and afraid of getting lost, all you have to do is watch for the Panama flag and point. Our location can be seen from almost anywhere in Panama City. Located near the top of Ancon Hill, the Panama flag flies everyday and is easy to spot. Directions from the Tocumen Airport to Panama Vacation Quarters.
- Panama Vacation Quarters sits on a hill away from the noise and traffic of Balboa and Panama City, nestled on a lush tropical hill, amidst luxurious homes valued up to $1,000,000. It is amazing how quiet and peaceful this location is while still being easily accessible to city attractions.
- Let your senses bring you peace as you experience being surrounded by a tropical forest of royal palms, birds of paradise, orchids, hibiscus and many other flora and fauna.
- We are located at the base of Ancon Hill, a protected wildlife refuge. You can walk or drive up to the top, where you will reap the rewards of a 360(insert degree symbol here) view of Panama City, the Panama Canal, Panama Bay and Casco Viejo.
- Animal and bird watch. Marmoset monkeys, sloth, cotamundis, deer, and more than 30 different species of birds have been spotted in our backyard including toucans, tanagers, humming birds, owls, parrots, parakeets and hawks.
- Have confidence you and your loved ones are safe: 24/7 gated and guarded community.
8:00 a.m. CST - 10:00 p.m. CST • US toll free 800-633-4643, 915-581-9388